CHEVEZ MOORE, MS.
MARCH 25, 2015
- PROJECT NAME: CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION PROJECT
- LOCATION: TROUTDALE, OREGON 97060
- CONCEPT: TO PROVIDE CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN THE WORLD THROUGH MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF-
Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) are a class of devices integrating electrical and mechanical functionality on the nanoscale. NEMS form the logical next miniaturization step from so-called microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS devices. NEMS typically integrate transistor-like nanoelectronics with mechanical actuators, pumps, or motors, and may thereby form physical, biological, and chemical sensors. The name derives from typical device dimensions in the nanometer range, leading to low mass, high mechanical resonance frequencies, potentially large quantum mechanical effects such as zero point motion, and a high surface-to-volume ratio useful for surface-based sensing mechanisms. Uses include accelerometers, or detectors of chemical substances in the air.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS: SAVING LIVES AND GAIA, FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF HUMANITY. I WANT TO USE THIS TECHNOLOGY TO CLEAN AND REMOVE ALL CHEMICLES PLUS SALT OUT OF SEA WATER IN ORDER TO MAKE IT HEALTHY FOR DRINKING AND SANITATION AROUND THE WORLD.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE REQUIRED: 5,000 PEOPLE
- WHERE WOULD IT BE SITUATED: MANUFACTURING PLANTS
- LOCATION: 52 LOCATIONS ONE IN EVERY STATE IN AMERICA
- WILL YOU NEED OFF THE SHELF TO DO IT, OR DO YOU NEED STUFF MANUFACTURED: I WILL NEED TO MANUFACTURE THIS DEVICE
- HOW MUCH WILL IT TAKE TO DO IT: 200 MILLION DOLLERS USD
- WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE IN RETURN: IT WILL HELP BRING IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF GAIA