An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power to operate.
A conventional generator needs 15KW to produce 10KW of power.
To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry.
130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that only needs 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power. His patents are now in the public domain.
The Fix the World Organization has reproduced Teslas design with a few modern twists to generate the same results. Our Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) provides 10KW of power output for less than 1KW input, which it supplies to itself.
We have freely given this technology to the people of the world. We’ve open sourced a full set of instructions, user manual, schematics and parts list for any engineer to follow and reproduce the same results.
How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.
Cottage Industry Community Units specifically for the production of QEG’s are NOW developing in communities in 30+ countries. The People are making their own free energy devices.
The QEG belongs to humanity now. Many will make further improvements and we will all co-develop this practical bridge technology together.
The QEG: For the People and By the People
- Parts for making the QEG are starting to be sold on Ebay…someone is thinking, lol…for $250 buck you can get a little strip of metal for the building of your QEG….here is the link, lol
- here is an excerpt from the below link…it says the supplier of the QEG parts is Torelco…
- One of our suppliers, Torelco, is extremely excited about the high demand for processed cores, and many orders have been placed in the last week from all over the world. They are rearranging their workforce to handle the demand and working to get the best possible price for people. They are charging $3,000 for the complete processed core which is a great price, and does not include shipping.
We recommend Torelco for purchasing a finished core which includes laminated steel core and rotor, all mica components, magnet wire, sleeving, spacer blocks, mylar tape and outerwrap tape, 8 inch through-bolts, nuts, washers, Nomex corner insulation and toroidal winding. Since open sourcing, we have learned that our other supplier, Polaris, will charge you double for the bare generator sets. Torelco will give you a much better price for a bare core as well.
- As Fix The World continues to roll out its distribution plan, and more connections across the world are made, we think Cottage Industry Community Units (CICUs) will be commonplace and hence, QEG parts will be more accessible as many people will be making them! (Click here for more information on cottage industries).
- Please watch for updated User Manuals as development progresses. They will be posted here: fixtheworldproject.net/qeg-open-source-documents
A special note to those who cannot yet afford the parts to build a QEG
- We understand and are doing the best that we can to find cheaper parts and come up with creative ways to help make QEG’s more affordable. Some of these ideas are sponsorship programs, donated QEG’s to people in need, crowd-funding campaigns where people can pool their resources to buy the parts, and much more. This is all still very new, and in just a little more time (probably 2-3 months) the People will have enough time to put together systems and manufacturing structures that will make them more affordable.
- In the meantime, there are many that do have money and the right intentions to build QEG’s. They are helping to bring this new technology out to the global community. And since no one owns the QEG, it is available to all, and will become more accessible over time.
- Looks like it´s up to us to find the parts… http://www.alittlesenough.com/qeg-partssourcing/